Contact ben&biao clinic
- 203 Avoca St, Randwick NSW 2031
- Mobile: 0403 273 008
- Fax: 8569 1840
- Email: ben&biao reception
- Online bookings
- Monday-Friday: 7.30am-7pm
- Saturday: 8am–3pm
- Sundays and other times by appointment only.
The clinic is in the busy area of Randwick. With 3 major hospitals, shops and UNSW on our doorstep the clinic is serviced by many buses and, in 2018 the new tram will run right in front of the building.
Please note that due to the build of the tramlines there will be disruption to High Street from 31 March 2017.
For details on changes to regular bus service please see: http://www.sydneylightrail.transport.nsw.gov.au/news/light-rail-construction-starts-high-street-randwick
If coming from the city catch the tram or one of the many buses that go through Randwick.
372, 373, 376, 377 or Metro 50 from the city or Railway Square
314, 316 or 317 from Bondi
370 from Leichardt, Annandale, Newtown
Metrobus 50 from Drummoyne
There is no on-site parking. While there is some on road parking it will be hard to find, so if coming by car instead park in one of the three local car parks;
- Royal Randwick Car Park which is free for two hours and is only 5 minute walk to the clinic.
Note** The car park is accessible from Avoca Street north bound only. If coming down Belmore Road then turn left into Short Street and left again into Avoca Street.
- Clara Street car park behind Coles
- Prince of Wales Hospital (entrance off Barker Street).