We’re happy to be a part of your healing team.
We’re open six days a week including early mornings and evenings after work. We take bookings on Sundays by special arrangement. We’ll be happy to find a time that works with your schedule.
If you have a specific question about your medical concerns, you can contact one of our directors for a chat.
PS: Don’t forget to tick the “REMEMBER ME” box when you enter your booking details. This means you will only have to fill them out once!
Book an appointment:
- by phone 0403 273 008
- by email
- use our online booking system (below)
- read our payment options and cancellation policy
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Our prices are explained in Prices & Packages and Cosmetic Acupuncture. We offer multi-treatment packages at a discount.
- We have HICAPS so we can swipe your private health cards for people with appropriate coverage.
- Gift cards are available.
- Please let us know when making your initial booking if you are claiming Physiotherapy under Workers Compensation Insurance, CTP Claim Insurance, or Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) care plan.
We take your time very seriously and are committed to serving you with the highest level of service and respect in the most cost effective manner.
While some patient cancellations are indeed an emergency, cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or missed appointments (no shows) prevent patients who are on our wait list for treatment to be scheduled in at our clinic.
If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please provide us with 24 hours notice or a 50% cancellation fee may be applicable.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.